Cinema of Africa - Wikipedia
Armes offers a wealth of information and a unique perspective on the history and future of African filmmaking. Convert currency. Add to Basket. Book Description Condition: New. Seller Inventory n. More information about this seller Contact this seller. Paperback or Softback.
Dictionary Of African Filmmakers
Condition: New. African Filmmaking: North and South of the Sahara. Seller Inventory BBS Book Description Indiana University Press. Book Description Indiana University Press, Never used!.
Seller Inventory Language: English. Brand new Book. Seller Inventory BTE Seller Inventory ING Book Description Indiana Univ Pr, Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Seller Inventory x Seller Inventory NEW Seller Inventory M Roy Armes. Publisher: Indiana University Press , Many books, articles and agreements include a small glossary to help people understand this lexicon.
Arab Filmmakers Of The Middle East: A Dictionary
Several major film dictionaries also are available see Bibliography. These books do a good job in defining concepts associated with the technical, production or marketing aspects of the film business. However, they typically have very little content about the financing and distribution aspects of filmmaking—i.
- Heideggers Philosophy of Religion.
- Circulating Nucleic Acids in Plasma and Serum: Proceedings of the 6th international conference on circulating nucleic acids in plasma and serum held on 9-11 November 2009 in Hong Kong..
- Beyond Bullets and Bombs: Grassroots Peacebuilding between Israelis and Palestinians: Grassroots Peace Building Between Israelis and Palestinians (Contemporary Psychology (Hardcover)).
- African Filmmaking: North and South of the Sahara - AbeBooks - Roy Armes: .
- Collections in the Archives.
- African Filmmaking : North and South of the Sahara.
I wrote this dictionary to help fill this void. More specifically, my goal was to help level the playing field a bit when it comes to negotiating financing and distribution of films. The large film studios and theater chains employ attorneys and others who are experts in negotiating film contracts.
- Still Standing: The Savage Years.
- Osprey - Elite 161;
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
- Oh no, there's been an error.
- Freedom of Choice: Vouchers in American Education?
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia!
In contrast, most independent filmmakers and producers have limited knowledge of the law, in part because the film schools and universities that educated them stress the technical, creative or production side of filmmaking, not the business side. One consequence of this disparity is that independent filmmakers and producers are usually at a disadvantage when it comes to negotiating the financing and distribution of a film. The terms and phrases defined and discussed in this dictionary are those of feature film finance and distribution, including film production, marketing, accounting, insurance, securities, legal structures e.